Check out who is listening to what and where. Very cool. Quick observations:
- Note the difference, just going across the border, between American states and Canada: no Carrie Underwood!
- As you get to Iceland, the music map starts getting a bit dicey.
- The trade deficit with China doesn’t appear to be as pronounced in music, but nevertheless, if all we’re (as in, the West, not Canada) exporting is Avril Lavigne, we’re in trouble.
- We are going to war with Russia. Soon.
- Korea is to America what Andoria is to Earth: completely foreign, but allied… I’ll take it.
( h/t Information Aesthetics )